FADED SUN SPOTS
Transform hyperpigmentation into radiant beauty!
PERFECT CHOICE FOR YOU
What Our Users Say
Our Turmeric Serum has powerful antioxidant & anti-inflammatory effects. Clinically proven to reduce dark spot for up to 14 percent after use.
98% - Saw a visible reduction in dark spot and hyperpigmentation after 2 weeks.
95% - Agreed the skin appeared brighter.
94% - Saw visible reduction in dull skin.
95% - Reported no new breakouts after use.
90% - Saw the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
What benefits you receive?
Goodbye Dark Spots
Full Body Coverage
“Turmeric serum is great.”
Long Beach, California
Size: 30 ml
HOW TO USE
How product works
Apply onto the desired area.
Recommended to use twice a day for best results.
Frequently asked questions
1. Who Should Use Turmeric?Anyone can use turmeric. Turmeric is a natural ingredient that does not cause side effects on your skin.
2. Does Turmeric Serum Lighten Your Skin?Yes. Turmeric serum works as a skin lightening agent for your skin. The curcumin in it reduces the excess melanin production and lightens your skin tone. Adding turmeric to your skincare routine can brighten your skin tone and reduce any kind of dark spots and pigmentation.
3. How Long Until I See Results?Most of our customers see at least some noticeable improvement in the look of their skin. Turmeric can provide an instant natural glow to your skin. Severe condition may require a longer period of use. Consistency is the key.
4. Highlighted IngredientsCurcuma Longa Extract (Turmeric): An organic super root packed with antioxidants that helps to even skin tone.Olive Oil: Moisturizes dry skin, protects against premature aging, manages sun damage.Sodium Polyacrylate: A synthetic polymer used as a stabilizer, absorbent, and film-forming agent in skin care products.
5. Is Turmeric Serum Safe For Sensitive Skin?Yes, it is definitely safe for sensitive skin. It helps with clearing blemishes, and boosting skin’s radiance and natural glow.
6. Would It Be Ok To Use It Directly After Or Before Applying Retinol?For best results, we suggest using this during the day and your retinol serum at night.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device